Forceget (Galyos LLC owned Forceget Brand) and its affiliates and subsidiaries and respected your privacy by each of their directors, officers, staff and authorized representatives (collectively, “Forceget”).
This policy is global in nature and governs our data protection practices whether through one of our websites, application software or other means we collect your personal information. If we collect information about you other than through one of our websites, we will first obtain your permission to do so if applicable law so requires. By using any Forceget website where this policy is posted, however, you agree that this policy governs our collection, use, and disclosure of any personal information submitted to us on or through this website. You cannot access or use our website and/or use our application software if you do not agree to be bound by this policy.
Information We Collect and How
Forceget collects information from different sources about you. For example, we may have a direct relationship with you, and in connection with that relationship, you may choose to provide us with personal information. For example, when you participate in an offer or promotion or in connection with an actual or potential business or employment relationship with us, you may choose to submit information to us on our website in connection with the use of our products, services or applications software. We may also obtain information about you from companies using our products or services, information systems that are available to the public, consumer reporting agencies, and business information services.
The types of personal information we may obtain are:
- Contact information (such as name, postal or e-mail address and telephone or fax number).
- Business contact information (such as job title, department and organization name).
- Identification documents issued by the government (such as driver’s license or other documents required to verify your identity for customs business purposes).
- Country of origin information (from which country you access the website).
- Usernames and passwords used to access Forceget resources.
- Financial information (such as financial account information used for payment purposes and/or information that may be included in a consumer report).
- Contact information for colleagues, business partners or other people that you would like us to contact. The content you provide (such as photographs, articles, and comments).
- Mobile device unique identifier.
- Social Media identifier (such as LinkedIn or Facebook ID).
- Geo-location data.
We also collect certain information about the services that we offer either manually or by automated means. For instance, we collect shipping data, shipping history, shipment-related documents and customs clearances, and shipping product data
A cookie is a small text file that our computer sends to your computer and that your computer returns to us whenever you make a request from our website. A cookie contains a unique number identifying the browser of the visitor, but not necessarily the visitor. A pixel tag is a small, cookie-like graphic image.
A cookie is a small text file that our computer sends to your computer and that your computer sends back to us every time you make a request from our website. A cookie contains a unique number identifying the browser of the visitor, but not necessarily the visitor. A pixel tag is a small, cookie-like graphic image.
Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. You can instruct your browser, by editing its options, to stop accepting cookies or prompt you before accepting a cookie from the sites you visit.
If you decide not to accept our cookies, you will be able to access those parts of our Site that are available to the general public, but you may not be able to access many of our Services.
Forceget processes anonymous website visit statistics. This is done using a system of web analysis. The following data are stored in the web analytics system via cookies, among other things:
- IP addresses
- technical features such as your browser (such as Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer or Firefox) and computer screen resolution
- from which page you came to the Forceget website
- when and for how long you visit or use the Forceget website
- whether you use Forceget website features or Forceget App
- from which pages you visit the Forceget website
How is the Use Information We Collect
We may use the information we obtain about you to:
- To provide access to the Forceget website and applications;
- To enforce our Terms of Service;
- To process user registration with the Services;
- To provide users with information, administrative notices and bulletins, and communications relevant to user accounts and services;
- For fulfillment of the Agreement;
- For billing, invoicing, identification and authentication, and fraud prevention;
- For internal billing purposes;
- To facilitate the provision of Forceget Services;
- To accommodate inquiries and requests;
- For troubleshooting problems, market research, and detecting and protecting against error, fraud, or criminal activity;
- For distribution to carriers providing transportation services through Forceget;
- For shippers seeking and receiving services though Forceget;
- To aggregate visitor statistics in connection with the use of the Services;
- To diagnose problems with our computer server; and
We try to notify users, where appropriate in our judgment, of legal demands for their personal data, unless prohibited by law or court order or an emergency request. We may dispute such demands if we believe that the requests are excessive, vague or lack proper authority in our discretion, but we are not promising to challenge every demand.
Change of Control
We also reserve the right to transfer information about you to a successor organization if we transfer ownership or operation of one of our websites to another organization, for example, or merge with another. If such a transfer occurs, we will make reasonable efforts to direct the transferor to use in a manner consistent with this policy the personal information you have provided to us. You may contact the entity to which we transferred your personal information with any inquiries regarding the processing of that information after such a sale or transfer.
How We Protect Personal Information
To protect the confidentiality and security of your data, such as HTTPS, we maintain reasonable administrative, physical and technological measures. We monitor our systems regularly for potential vulnerabilities and attacks. Unfortunately, there is no completely secure or’ hackerproof’ website, server or database. Forceget can not, therefore, guarantee that information about you will not be disclosed, misused or lost by accident or other people’s unauthorized acts.
We never collect information for commercial marketing purposes for third parties, nor does it create individual profiles or provide any third-party organization with your information. Only when and as you request or as otherwise required by law will Forceget share your information with third parties.
Links to Other Websites
For your convenience and information, our website may provide links to other websites. These websites are able to operate independently of Forceget. Linked sites may have their own privacy notifications or policies that we strongly suggest you review. Furthermore, a link to a non-Forceget website does not mean that Forceget endorses or accepts any liability for such website’s content or use.
It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that anything you choose for your use is free from items such as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other destructive items. Forceget is not liable for the privacy practices or content of other websites and to the extent that any linked websites that you visit are not owned or controlled by Forceget, we are not liable for the content of the websites, any use of the websites or the privacy practices of the websites.
Forceget understands that the security of your personal information is important and thus provides commercially reasonable administrative, technical and physical security controls implemented to protect all of its users’ personal information. Nevertheless, Forceget disclaims any responsibility for any unauthorized access or use of our servers and/or the personal or financial information stored therein.
Furthermore, we can not guarantee or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us or received from us or through one of our applications and disclaims any liability or liability for any loss or damage of any kind caused by harmful programs received from this website or through files downloaded from this website. By agreeing to this Policy, you agree to release Forceget from any liability and hold Forceget harmless for any damage that may result from it.
You may contact us if you have any questions or comments about this policy, or if you would like us to update information about you or your preferences. Please submit all inquiries or requests in English regarding your information so that we can answer requests and solve them.
Telephone: +1 305 942 7597