US International Logistics Sales Unit Manager
Medellin, Colombia – Full Time
Forceget International Digital Logistics is looking for a skilled and qualified “US International Logistics Sales Unit Manager’’ to join the US Sales team in Colombia. The person working in this position will excel at creating and closing new leads by using sales management skills, and will be responsible for all steps of sales operation – from lead generation to closing the deals.
The successful candidate will focus on growing our customer base and develop the portfolio of accounts through providing logistics solutions based on customer needs. So, he/she must have a competent personality with aggressive sales efforts to run day-to-day sales operations. In addition, the candidate should also have in-depth knowledge of international logistics.
The successful candidate will work under the Forceget Logistics General Manager.
- Developing and maintaining existing Amazon FBA (Ecommerce) and Importer customer portfolio.
- Acquiring new USA Importer customers to expand our customer portfolio.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization. Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Analyze customer needs and offer them related service offerings (like warehousing, container, truck, Door to door, etc.)
- Prepares action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets
- Prepares proposals and presentations
- Conduct weekly sales reports and accomplish the conversion rates/KPI’s stipulated by the sales team.
- Follow up on customer communications in a timely and professional manner. Plan monthly business reviews with customers to review business trends.
- Timely data/comments entry to Customer Relationship Management Tool.
- 5-10 years selling experience with a proven background managing Ocean Freight from China to USA.
- Excellent in English writing and speaking.
- Team Work, result oriented, passion
- Proven sales success required.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- React with a sense of urgency to solve problems
- No restriction for travelling to US
- Living in Colombia, Medellin